Hall Rentals for your Function
Lower Granville Hall is available to rent for private parties, family reunions, lectures, workshops and meetings. Please visit our Events Calendar to check for availability.
Please note--new health & safety requirements will be added soon. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
$50 per day, add $10 for use of the kitchen
Payment is due when the key is picked up, along with a check for a cleaning deposit of $25. When the key is returned and the after-rental walk-through is complete, your deposit will be returned.
Standing persons only 273
Chairs Only 146
Tables and Chairs 115
Features of our Hall:
- Foyer with Coat Rack
- Large auditorium with high ceiling, large windows, and bright LED lighting on dimmer switches.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Large-Screen TV & DVD player (can be connected to your laptop via provided HDMI cable for presentations)
- 2 washrooms / 1 with disabled access
- Exterior Ramp for wheelchair access
- 3 - 122" x 32" wooden tables w/vinyl tablecloths
- 6 - 96" x 30" wooden tables w/vinyl tablecloths
- 9 card tables
- 100 chairs
- Large gravel parking lot (overflow parking available)
For more information about renting the hall or to make a reservation, please send us an email, call Medea Holtz at (902) 955-1955, or Sharon Moody at (902) 532-5664.
Click on the links below to download a rental application form and a facility info/clean-up checklist: