Hall Rentals for your Function
Lower Granville Hall is available to rent for private parties, family reunions, lectures, workshops and meetings. Please visit our Events Calendar to check for availability.
$50 per day, add $10 for use of the kitchen
Payment is due when the key is picked up, along with a check for a cleaning deposit of $25. When the key is returned and the after-rental walk-through is complete, your deposit will be returned.
Standing persons only 273
Chairs Only 146
Tables and Chairs 115
Features of our Hall:
- Foyer with Coat Rack
- Large auditorium with high ceiling, large windows, and bright LED lighting on dimmer switches.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Large-Screen TV & DVD player (can be connected to your laptop via provided HDMI cable for presentations)
- 2 washrooms / 1 with disabled access
- Exterior Ramp for wheelchair access
- 3 - 122" x 32" wooden tables w/vinyl tablecloths
- 6 - 96" x 30" wooden tables w/vinyl tablecloths
- 9 card tables
- 100 chairs
- Large gravel parking lot (overflow parking available)
For more information about renting the hall or to make a reservation, please send us an email, call Medea Holtz at (902) 955-1955, or Sharon Moody at (902) 532-5664.
Click on the links below to download a rental application form and a facility info/clean-up checklist: